Isn't it rich?
这岂不是很荒唐吗?
Aren't we a pair?
我们可真的是一对?
Me here at last on the ground
我好不容易终于踩到了地面
You in mid-air.
而你则依然悬在半空中。
Send in the clowns.
送小丑们进场吧。
Isn't it bliss?
这岂不是很可笑吗?
Don't you approve?
难道你不同意?
One who keeps tearing around
我们俩一个不停的四处乱闯
One who can't move.
一个却动弹不得。
Where are the clowns?
小丑们在哪里?
Send in the clowns.
送小丑们进场吧!
Just when I'd stopped opening doors
正当我决定不再到处去开门,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
因为我终于知道我所要找的那扇门就是你的世界。
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
我用我一贯的台风再度的登场
Sure of my lines
我很清楚自己该说些什么
No one is there.
可是门里却没有人。
Don't you love farce?
你不喜欢闹剧吗?
My fault, I fear.
只怕这都是我的错。
I thought that you'd want what I want
我以为你也会要我所想要的,
Sorry, my dear.
亲爱的,真是抱歉。
But where are the clowns?
可是,小丑们在哪儿呢?
Quick, send in the clowns.
快,送小丑们进场吧!
Don't bother, they're here.
不必麻烦,他们已经在这儿了。
What a surprise
这真是让人讶异
Who could foresee?
谁可以未卜先知呢?
I've come to feel about you what you felt about me
我终于了解到你对我的感觉,
Why only now when I see that you've drifted away
为什么我到现在才看清楚你已离我远去?
What a surprise, what a cliché
多么惊讶,多么无趣!
Isn't it rich?
这岂不是很荒唐吗?
Isn't it queer?
这岂不是很奇怪吗?
Losing my timing this late in my career?
我混了一辈子,却在这个时候乱了阵脚。
And where are the clowns?
但是,小丑们在哪儿呢?
There ought to be clowns.
应该有小丑的。
Well, maybe next year.
唉,算了,或许明年吧。
- 专辑:A Little Night Music (1973 Original Broadway Cast)
- 歌手:Stephen Sondheim
- 歌曲:Send in the Clowns