Till my mother screaming 直到母亲发出惊叫
Makes my father praying 让父亲开始祈祷
I'll be telling lies 我便开始撒谎
after supper time 在饭后的时间...
would it be suspicious 是否值得怀疑
if I made few wishes 送出几缕愿望后
I want to shave my head 我想把头剃光
Want to run away 我想离家出走...
I'm out of senses 我没有了感觉
But my hand in your hand 但是你牵着我的手
Keeps my sight above that 让我一直注视着它
Till I tear you up 直到我抛开
With one word again 又回到一个人的时光
And I'm always sorry 我总是很抱歉
And it makes me worry 我总感觉内疚
That it's not my turn 这并不是我的初衷
To spend time with you 去和你在一起
I'm out of senses 我没有了感觉
And your body cover 在你的身上
Sixty-nine moles 附着69颗痣
Sixty-nine moles ....
I don't mind at all 我从来不会介意...
Moles as raindrops fall 它们就像是跌落的雨滴
On my neck and nose 在我的鼻子上...脖子里..
You look good to me 你很看好我
Let me taste them all 让我尝到了喜悦
I'm out of senses 我失去了感觉
Oh I hate that tram 我恨那趟班车
Keeping us apart 让我们分开
Oh It breaks my heart 使我的心碎了...
Every time it rides
I'm out of senses 我失去了感觉....
- 专辑:Snow Lovers Are Dancing
- 歌手:George Dorn Screams
- 歌曲:69 Moles