The Rain Song
雨歌
This is the springtime of my loving-
这是我眷恋的春季—
The second season i am to know
我将知晓的第二个季节
You are the sunlight in my growing-
你是令我茁壮的阳光—
So little warmth i've felt before.
在你之前,我从未如此温暖。
It isn't hard to feel me glowing-
你能感受到我重焕光芒—
I watched the fire that grew so low.
我望着沉沉燃烁的火光。
It is the summer of my smiles-
这是我微笑的夏天—
Flee from me keepers of the gloom.
离我远去,厄运的守护者。
Speak to me only with your eyes
所有的话都用你的双眸传递
It is to you i give this tune.
这首曲,我呈给你。
Ain't so hard to recognize-
这一切并不难以捕捉
These things are clear to all from
彼时所有人都能够
Time to time. ooooh...
明晰。哦……
Talk talk-
I've felt the coldness of my winter
我感受到我冬季的酷凛
I never thought it would ever go
从没想过这冰冷会散去
I cursed the gloom that set upon us...
我诅咒降临于我们的厄运.....
But i know that i love you so
但我知道,我如此爱你
But i know that i love you so.
但我知道我如此爱你。
These are the seasons of emotion
这是情绪满溢的季节
And like the winds they rise and fall
如季风般她们沉浮不定飘摇来去
This is the wonder of devotion-
这是因祭献而至的神迹—
I see the torch we all must hold.
我望见了那众人共同担举的火炬。
This is the mystery of the quotient-
这是关于商的谜题—
Upon us all a little rain
Must fall, just a little rain?
落在我们身上,总有点点雨滴。
只有点点雨滴?
Ooooh, yeah yeah yeah!
by mel
- 专辑:Houses of the Holy
- 歌手:Led Zeppelin
- 歌曲:The Rain Song